Salarisschaal: Tijdelijk met uitzicht op vast
International School Haarlem is looking for a well-qualified, enthusiastic, committed Drama Teacher as of the Academic Year 2023-2024, for a part-time or full-time position.
We ask you to be:
• a (near-)native speaker of English
• an innovative, creative, caring and internationally experienced teacher
• internationally minded
• able to contribute to a close school community and work as part of a dynamic and hardworking team
• able to teach and differentiate work for students with many different social, emotional and educational needs and coming from different cultural backgrounds and countries
• willing to actively integrate and cooperate with the school community.
• willing to cover collegues who are sick or absent
• willing to work in all year groups in MYP and DP
You need to have:
• European (or equivalent) Teaching qualification for the subject already recognised by the Dutch government (a DUO recognition)
• a valid work permit for the Netherlands
• a commitment to the school’s mission to provide community based international learning
• experience of teaching in English
• experience with students who are not native speakers of English and for whom English is often the second or third language
• experience with the International Baccalaureate or a willingness to learn about the philosophy and teaching of the International Baccaloreate
• excellent knowledge and experience of different teaching and educational methodologies
• an understanding and knowledge of different cultural backgrounds
• excellent communication skills and ability to function well within a team
Over deze werkgever
International School Haarlem
“Passionate about learning”
We are a growing school, located in the city of Haarlem. The Primary department opened in September 2017 and the Secondary department in 2018.
For the Secondary department we have approximately 237 students enrolled.
The vision of the school is to offer high quality international education to students aged 4 years – 18 years who are living in the Haarlem area.
We are a friendly, enthusiastic staff team who are committed to excellence in children's learning.
We are a member of the Dutch International Schools organisation and recognised by the ministry of education, as such we follow the regulations of Dutch law.)